Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Plan for photos

I will need to collect many photos in order to design a great video

The photos I will be collecting are of:
Me
My family
My friends
Photos of Qatar Academy
And other random photos of things that I like

In the video I am going to include music as well. The song I am planning to put is Elevator by Timbaland Ft. FloRida.


What I will be saying before the video starts (I will be including a short video clip of myself):

Hi my name is Maryam and I am an honor student at Qatar Academy. I am 13 years old, and I have been living in Qatar for exactly one year now. I moved to Qatar last year and joined Qatar Acadmey in the third Term. This video will be including pictures and videos about things that are important in my life. It will show many memories and most importantly people that have made a big impact on my life. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy my video!
What I will say about some of my closest friends:
Sana: Sana is an amazing friend that I have known for 5 years now. We share many memories, and whenever I am with her I have an amazing time. We have the same taste in fashion and have a lot of fun shopping together! However, sadly I moved here, but still I am in touch with her. We still talk on the phone and through emails as well.
Change is actually for the better. When I moved here, I made more friends, and here are some of the closest ones, that have completely changed my life!
Setareh: This girl is just amazing! She is one of my best friends in Qatar, and I have an amazing time with her. It is great talking to her, and she is always there to help you out. She is very trendy, and it is always fun going out shopping with her to malls!
Mahnoor: Mahnoor is the first person I met when I moved to Qatar. It is great knowing her because she has the same heritage as I do, and most importantly she loves right down the street! Whenever I am feeling a bit down or need someone to talk to she is always there for me and always cheers me up! We share many memories even though we have known each other for one year.
Star: Star is one of my best friends at Qatar Academy. It is great talking to her, and we share many laughs during school. Sh is really into her studies, and is always there for me when I need help. Its also always fun hanging out with her out of school at the movies or at eachothers house!
Layanne: Layanne is one of the quitest people I have met! She seems to be really really quiet, but once you get to know her and become one of her good friends, she is not like that. Its fun to have conversations with her about absolutely random things. She is very very clever, and is a big help whenever you need help on homework, projects etc.


No comments: