Friday, April 18, 2008

14th April, 2008

Today was our first day back from spring break to IT class. It was time to get back to work with our digital portfolios! Last lesson, before we went on spring break, Mrs. Lindsay told us that we would have to begin making a video for the digital portfolios. The video will be about me, since that is why we have to create the video for our wikispace. Mrs. Lindsay told us about what kind of things we should include in the video. For example, we should be including our school, some stuff about us, our friends, and family etc. I am going to work quite hard on this project because I want to achieve a good grade on it. I used today's lesson to basically plan everything out, since next lesson we were going to start videoing for our video. Mrs. Lindsay told us that we can view some digital portfolios that were created by the other classes in the first term, because some of them were good examples and they could give us good ideas on what to do for the video. Mrs. Lindsay recommended us to look at Eliah and Hend's portfolio. I viewed their portfolios and got many good ideas on what to do, since they were very good examples. After viewing these portfolios, I started to work on my plan for the video. In the plan I wrote about what exactly I will be saying in the video, what photos I will put in, and what places I will video to put into the actual video. So basically, this lesson was used for planning everything out, and hopefully I will begin videoing next lesson.

No comments: