Friday, April 18, 2008

April 16th, 2008

Today's lesson went off quite easy and fun for me. This is because I began to take videos of the school for my video in the digital portfolio. We had to choose a partner to work with on this task, so I chose Setareh. We both went around and took videos of the DT area, the walk to the cafeteria. Next class we will be continuing the videos so that we can start creating the actual video on windows movie maker. Before going out to video the places in school, I finished off the plan of my video. I want everything to be planned out before I start anything because that way everything will go smoothly. If I plan everything out ahead of time, then all I will have to do is start everything without doing any thinking. This is why I am trying my best to make the plan as detailed as I can so that I wont have to spend imwe thinking on every single thing when creating the video for my digital portfolio. This way, I will also finish up early, and I can begin the other tasks that will be given by Mrs. Lindsay. My plan was approved by Mrs. Lindsay which is why I got to go out and start the videoing.

No comments: