Friday, April 18, 2008

March 31st, 2008

Today I started off the lesson by working on my home page. I added in a few more things to it, in order for it to be more informative. My homepage is now nearly complete and it is looking very nice. The theme of the homepage is shopping. I wanted my homepage to look all girly, because thats how I basically am, and so are some of my friends. Another thing I did today, was start on the navigation. I created the navigation links by using my mindmap. This is because all the navigation links I want to include were on the mindmap, which I had created a long time ago. It was good that I had already done this on inspiration long ago, because all I needed to do now was create it since I already knew what I needed to put. The navigation links I made today were: Humanities, Science, Math, English, Arabic, Spanish, IT, Music, Art, Drama, and Social Life. Then after creating the navigation, under each link, I wrote "under construction" since that was what the instructions from Mrs. Lindsay were. Later on, we will be adding in more of the information for each link.

No comments: