Friday, April 18, 2008

Navigation Link Plan

For each navigation link, I will be writing about 1 or 2 of the projects that we had done in the past terms, and what grade I recieved for the term.
Here are the links that I will have on my digital portfolio, and this is the information that will be on each page:
Humanities: I will put up my Saudi Arabia power point presentation, annotated bibliography project, and one of the best essays I have written.
Math: For this subject, I will be putting up my investigations since I recieved really good grades on them. I will also be putting up the reflection I did since I recieved full mark on it.
English: I will put up the quote log project, and the brochure I did for Riviera Gardens.
Spanish: Since most of our work is written, I will just put up the reflection I did for the biggest project of last term, which was the reflection on the restaurant.
Arabic: For arabic class everything is written as well, so I will have to scan some of the big tests that we had and I will put it up. I might also take a few pictures, and upload them onto the page.
Art: I will scan some of the pages of my sketchbook, since I do not have the actual projects with me.
Music: For music, I will put up the reflection that I will be writing later on. I wil also scan the final piece I will be playing on the keyboard.
Drama: For drama I will put up the script that my group members and I wrote for our melodramatic play.
I.T: For IT I will be giving a link for my digital portfolio, as well as my blogger.
D.T: For DT I will take a few pictures of what I designed in the class, since they turned out to look good. I might also put up the evaluation I wrote for both projects that I desgined.
P.E: For PE I will upload pictures of the badminton project that I did in the first term. I will also take a few pictures of the olympic pool and upload those onto the page.
Community and Service: For C&S I will list the independent projects I did and upload pictures of me and my friends doing the projects as well.
Friends at school: I will be uploading pictures of me and my friends from random days and nights. I will also list a few things about them on this page.
Out of school activities: On this page I will be listing what I like to do outside of school. for example, swimming, badminton etc. And also what I do with my family.

No comments: