Friday, April 18, 2008

March 26th, 2008

Today I worked some more on my wikispaces digital portfolio. I mainly focused on my home page today. I completely changed my homepage from what it was before. Before changing the home page, it was very simple and didnt have any design at all and only including a little bit of information about me. This time, I focused on myself for my home page. I wrote how old I am, what school I go to, about my friends, about my family etc. This way readers of my digital portfolio can get a better idea of who I am and what I am like. So today I basically concentrated on the home page and improved it a lot. I also added a color to my background, which I found out how to put in last lesson, since I explored the wikispaces site, and what you can do on it. I actually wanted to have a background that was quite unique. So first of all, I made the background on paint, typed in the text on to it, and then uploaded it on to wikispaces in my homepage. I wanted to be original when it came to creating the home page, because I want it to look very eye catchy and attractive for all the viewers. Next class, I will be working on my digital portfolio more, and I will also add in more to the navigation.

No comments: