Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 12th, 2008

Today we were asked to create our own wikispaces in class. This is the first step to creating our project. The computers were having some technical problems once again, so it took me some time to catch up with the class and create my own wikispace. The name of my wikispace is "xpolkdaotx". I usually use the same name for every account that I am making in IT because it gets quite confusing since we have so many different accounts in IT now. After creating our wikispace, we had to begin the task that was gievn to us. The task was to create a rubric that you could use when grading a digital portfolio. The different criteria were given to us by Mrs. Lindsay, where the lowest was "poor", middle "satisfactory", and the highest being "good". The rubric that I created consisted of 7 different criterias. I chose what I would use for my criterias. The different criterias I used were: Content, Organization, Font and colors, Page layout, Spelling and grammar, and Navigation. I made a table with all of these criterias, and then I wrote about how each criteria meant if it was in the, poor, middle, satisfactory, or good section. I described breifly how it could fit into each level. I completed this task on time, which was good because I got extra time to explore the wikispaces site.

No comments: